Children's Medical Center Health Plan was a private, nonprofit corporation established by Children’s Health in 2013. While serving members of the STAR Kids program, our goal was to make life their lives better. Like our parent organization, we operated from a set of values that guided us in all that we did as a managed care organization. Unfortunately, Children’s Medical Center Health Plan exited STAR Kids in the Dallas service on August 31, 2020. This includes Dallas, Collin, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall and Navarro counties. It has been an honor to serve our STAR Kids members and providers.
- To make life better for children
- Selfless Service: Serving others with an enthusiastic spirit
- Passionate Advocacy: Standing as champions for children
- Commitment to Excellence: Driving innovation and quality care to maximize outcomes
- Unwavering Integrity: Creating an environment of trust through honesty, transparency, and authenticity